Tuesday, April 20, 2010

For Your Entertainment

Yesterday's blog post seemed so sad when I re-read it, although I do appreciate the comments. So difficult to take it slow again - it feels like I'm returning to start.

Anyway, to lighten the mood I'm posting a video from YouTube - in case you haven't seen it yet. After watching 55 performances of Romeo and Juliet you begin to see the holes in Shakespeare's script and it gets a bit depressing: Death? Again?! So here's how her fate may have been avoided:

7 comments:

  1. That was hysterical...."I think you're 14 and you're an idiot. You took a roofie from a priest. Look at your life."

    This needs to go to Central Park right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Kate! (LOL) I agree with wenderina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahaha! You need to post that on Facebook! That's hilarious! BTW, I bought running shoes last Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bwahahahaha! I'll have to come back on the weekend and watch some of the others. Excellent cheery upper on a boring workday Thursday! I want a sassy gay friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I love William... but some of his plays are like ground-hog-day... she died again, she died again, she died again..... -J

    ReplyDelete